Background

Sunday, September 27, 2015

We Love Fall!

It's my favorite time of year!
The weather has been so nice, 
and I can't wait for the leaves
to change colors!
 Olivia loves talking on the phone!
She also loves singing, "The Elmo Slide."
 Snuggle Babies!
We went back to Apple Works this weekend.
We've been for the past several years.
I'd taken JJ's picture next to this scarecrow/pumpkin
display the first two years, but I forgot to get one
last year during Olivia's
first trip!
 Olivia really enjoyed seeing the animals at Apple Works
 She had a lot of fun on the pony ride:
 The train ride was very bumpy but 
the kids had fun!
 JJ picked a special little pumpkin for his sissy:
Both of the kids have been getting car sick 
a lot lately.  We gave JJ some Dramamine on the
way to Apple Works, and it made hm
super sleepy!
 JJ loves taking pictures of us together:
 We also went to our church festival this weekend:
Olivia waved and said "Hi!"  to every
animal in the petting zoo area:

No comments:

Post a Comment