Olivia Rose is 3 months old!
She still has reflux and spits up
a lot. I feel like I always
smell like sour milk
and have to change my shirt
and clean the carpet a lot!
I wish her tummy would
stay settled! It usually doesn't
seem to bother her.
She took a bottle one time
(on Mother's Day),
but since then we haven't had
another successful attempt.
Olivia loves smiling, talking,
and sticking out her tongue.
Olivia is starting to really like
Sissy likes listening to
and watching her big brother.
Look at my purple
polka dot little cutie!
I love this baby!
Olivia really likes this toy bar on
her ABC seat.
This Minnie Mouse outfit is 12 months,
but it definitely runs small.
She's mostly wearing
6-9 month clothes.
Olivia likes looking at toys and sights
during walks, but a lot of times
the motion seems to upset her tummy
or she is too hot/too cold.
She does not seem to enjoy
traveling much during
walks or in the car!



















No comments:
Post a Comment