Background

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy Tuesday & More!

JJ kept saying, 
"Happy Tuesday!" on
Mother's Day.
It was his attempt
at saying Mother's Day.
It was so cute!
Olivia started sneezing,
coughing, and sniffling
over the weekend
so she wasn't able to 
venture out for Mother's Day.
I'm not sure if I had severe allergy
symptoms or a cold,
but neither one of
us were feeling great.
John and JJ went to his
parents' house to visit,
and my parents ended up stopping by
at our house that evening.
Rachel and Nick got Olivia this
cute little personalized Yankees onesie.
 Last week I finally braved going 
out to the store 
with both babies  by myself!  
It's difficult to fit things in the cart!
 Olivia has rolled from her belly
to back several times.
 I love all the summer clothes
for girls with fruit on them!
 Olivia's been practicing holding
different toys.
JJ loves his sissy.
He loves to tickle her toes
and talk to her.
 Since JJ got his train table at Christmas
it's been pretty hard to keep
it together because he's always
pulling all the pieces apart.
My parents helped me glue it all together
(it was quite a job!) so hopefully
JJ will be able to play with it
a little more successfully now.
He's already ripped the gas station off,
but nothing else so far!
 JJ loves swimming lessons!
He's been having a great time
jumping in off the side and 
trying to blow bubbles in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment