We took off the stroller part from
his tricycle and have been
working on pedaling!
JJ's been having a lot of fun
playing at his Nana's house.
JJ likes to sneak up on
Violet (whose nickname
is now Vavi)
and try to touch her paws.
JJ likes to share Olivia's toys.
My mom brought over my baptism
gown/hat that Olivia is going to
wear for her baptism. JJ thought
the hat was pretty cool!
He was running around the house
with it saying, "Happy Tuesday!"
Who knows!?
JJ is always very busy with his cars.
The Jet likes to pretend that this
toy barbell is his microphone.
He loves to sing!
He's been really into this Thomas book lately:
JJ loves this musical area they have
at the park near our house.
I thought we were in the clear after gluing
all of the parts on the train table board.
I walked in his room the other day,
and he had taken the board
off the table and was playing on the floor!
I've since glued the board to the table.
He can always find trouble!
This is JJ's favorite spot to make a basket.
These babies keep me busy!!
I love all of her silly sounds she
makes when she smiles!
Olivia still loves this mirror!
Sissy can sit in the Bumbo seat!
JJ was there to be sure
he got a turn when she was done.
I tried to catch them both
sticking out their tongues,
but it was hard because I was
holding Olivia to
keep her from falling!
Olivia received so many cute
clothes as gifts when she was born!
Olivia's hair on the sides is
now starting to fall out. I'm sad
to report that her long hair
in the back is also thinning!
































No comments:
Post a Comment