Background

Saturday, June 21, 2014

4 Months

Olivia is 4 months old!
I love all of her expressions!
Olivia is really starting to play
with the toys on her froggy seat.
 Since Olivia is kind of 
a fussy traveler, I picked up
this little toy bar to attach 
to her car seat.
The little tiger in the middle
lights up and plays songs.
She seems to like it quite well.
Since she doesn't take a paci
she's starting sucking her
fingers a lot to play
and help her fall asleep.
 I really like the toy bar, but the blue
toy is a little mirror that spins and sometimes
it causes light to reflect on her face.
 It's nice because sometimes I just attach one side 
so she can play with it but it's
not right in her face in case she gets sleepy.
Olivia has been rolling belly to back
for awhile now.  For the past
few weeks she was going back
to side and now 
she's going back to belly.
Since she's rolling we had to 
stop swaddling her when she sleeps
so she's been adjusting to that
for the past week or two.
She is a pretty light sleeper
and wakes up easily.
Sissy likes to snuggle with a 
blanket or her snuggle bear.
She's also started rubbing her 
eyes when she gets sleepy.
Olivia loves her Daddy!
Olivia really loves to stand.
Check out those legs!!

1 comment:

  1. Great smiles from our little princess!

    Love,
    Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete