Olivia is growing so much!
She loves smiling, standing,
facing out, and laughing at her Daddy.
She likes the sounds the different
toys on the froggy seat make.
Her hair on top is getting long!
Andy and Julie gave us their
double stroller. We tried it out
the other night. Things started great,
but it soon become a disaster.
We didn't make it off of our street
before turning back and getting
the individual strollers back out!
I love her smiley faces!
Trying on sun hats!
I bought this lavender hat
when I was pregnant with Olivia
and was so excited about it!
Now that I've seen it on, I'm
not a huge fan; it looks
like a clown wig!
It has too many layers.
Olivia loves getting belly kisses
and tickles when she gets her diaper changed.
JJ found her belly button the other day.
She thought it was funny!
JJ loves filling up his backpack
with goodies but gets
frustrated when it won't zip!
He loves this Spot Loves Sports
book he got at the library.
JJ can turn all sorts of things
into either a slide or a ladder.
I think JJ definitely has allergies.
I tried to get his picture
the other night outside
and he kept sneezing!
JJ loves his baseball counting book.
We went downtown and met my
dad, Rachel, & Nick for
the strawberry festival.
JJ loved sharing the special
treat with Grandpa!





























No comments:
Post a Comment