Background

Thursday, June 26, 2014

PBS Kids at the Park & More!

 Last weekend we went to 
PBS Kids at the Park.
It was very hot and JJ was 
overwhelmed by the crowd,
so we didn't stay too long.
JJ thought the police motorcycle
was pretty cool!
JJ enjoyed some blueberry Italian Ice
 in a Yankees hat cup!
We ran into Jackson while we were there.
They were surprised to see each other!
JJ loves playing in the sandbox
at John's parents'!
If I go to change the baby or 
lay her down for a nap,
I usually return to something like this:
 JJ was giving his new swimming
vest two thumbs up!
 I love this boy!
Look how grown up he looks!!
 Look at him going in for a kiss!
Olivia went for her 4 month check yesterday.
She weighs 18lb and is 26.5 in.
She's over 95% for both height and weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment